We sincerely apologize for the delay in getting our context-sensitive
help systems in place. Please bear with us as we continue to move forward
on the development of the FurBuy system. In the mean-time, this Basic Help
information will shed some light on how to make better use of FurBuy. Check
back here often for new developments in the Help Directory.
Here are some basic tips for gaining quick assistance on the FurBuy system:
- In-Page Help - Some pages have useful information at the top or bottom of the page.
- Roll-Overs - Many links give a brief explanation when you move your mouse over them.
- Context Help - Anytime you see the you can click it for instant help.
- FAQs - Check the Frequently Asked Questions page to find answers to common questions.
- Forums - Ask for assistance on our Forums, someone will usually answer promptly.
- Twitter - We're usually very prompt to respond on our Twitter Account or just use @furbuy there.
- Facebook - We try to reply very quickly on our Facebook Page, be sure to Like us while visiting!
- LiveJournal - Make a post in the FurBuy LiveJournal Community
with questions or comments.
- Contact Us - For a quick and private response, you're welcome to Contact Us directly anytime.