FurBuy

Serving the furry community for over 12 years!

FurBuy Forums : Announcements

Exciting Update Coming soon

Posted at 2016-02-23 17:38:10 by Admin.Sparks (0)

So I cant say what it is just yet, your going to have to wait on the tech team for that, but we do have a very exciting update coming very soon :) I hope you all love this as much as I do.
Have any guesses on what it might be? Why not post them?

Posted at 2016-02-25 15:08:33 by Rivercoon (76) Weasyl Logo SoFurry Logo FurAffinity Logo

Re: Exciting Update Coming soon
Would this be the new membership levels? I can not find an announcement about them in the forums but see I am now limited to 20 listings at one time.

Posted at 2016-02-26 13:43:25 by Admin.Tiborus (0) Weasyl Logo

Subscription Changes
My apologies - we make most of our announcements on social media sites since that's the best way to reach people. I will make a forum post about the new subscription tiers where folks can ask questions and provide feedback. You are totally right that we should also be making all of these announcements on our own site as well.

Posted at 2016-02-25 16:03:14 by Admin.Sparks (0)

Nope :) This is something else not completely released yet. A brand new feature for the site.

The reason you didn't see an announcement for the new levels in the forums is because we didn't post about them here. You can always learn more about the new levels by going to the contributing memberships page :)

Posted at 2016-02-25 21:49:38 by Rivercoon (76) Weasyl Logo SoFurry Logo FurAffinity Logo

I did, but it seems there should be an announcement of a major change like that somewhere, not just a note pointing to the membership page when I run into a limit on my account that did not exist before.

Posted at 2016-02-26 09:54:43 by Admin.Sparks (0)

We posted the announcement to Facebook and to out twitter. Which is where we post most of our major announcements.

Login above in order to post a new comment or reply