FurBuy

Serving the furry community for over 12 years!

FurBuy Forums : Bidder Discussion

seller taking ages to ship

Posted at 2015-02-25 06:02:35 by Ketrino (12) MyPage Logo

So the seller I bought from has decided to wait almost two weeks to ship my item out. Feb 18 he says he will ship and get a tracking #, yet as of today (25) I have recieved nothing. I shot him an email yesterday afternoon I am assuming he is ignoring as I see he is active elsewhere. I will wait til Sat for a response. If nothing, I am opening a dispute with paypal. I been on here since 2009 doing business and never had these issues whether selling or buying. Am I being reasonable in being upset over this wait time?

Posted at 2015-03-26 06:07:55 by sakuya (4)

Re: seller taking ages to ship
Seems like they are ignoring you, I would definitely open a case with paypal if you dont hear from them soon

Posted at 2015-08-04 04:43:58 by Toxy11 (3)

Re: seller taking ages to ship
I am having the exact same issue with a seller right now. It's been 12 days since I won my auction, and they have repeatedly told me they will ship, only to not do so. When I ask, they say they were busy with work, and give me a new date. Sure enough, that new date comes along, and they don't ship. This has happened to me three times now. I'm not sure what to do. I paid instantly, the evening I won the auction!

Login above in order to post a new comment or reply