Your Quality Source for Live Furry Auctions for 15 Years
New Betas! FurBuy Classifieds and FurBuy Forums FurBuy operates on your donations. Become a Contributing Member or purchase Ad Banner space today!
We need Alpha Testers! Help us bang on our new site!
Auction Information

Auction #1102750 - Fullsuit Deer

Comments for Auction# 1102750
 Posted by phurdaughter (2) Apr-22-18 14:26:04 PDT
just out of curiosity why don't you accept payment plans?
 Posted by Playza (6) MyPage Logo FurAffinity Logo Apr-23-18 02:04:34 PDT
One payment is more reliable through paypal.)
[ Reply ]
 Posted by LauraGry (0) InkBunny Logo FurAffinity Logo VCL Logo Apr-23-18 23:13:47 PDT
Heh so you want trades
 Posted by Playza (6) MyPage Logo FurAffinity Logo Apr-24-18 00:20:44 PDT
 Posted by Alkiva (0) May-16-18 09:54:37 PDT
PLEASE tell me you do commissions!
 Posted by Playza (6) MyPage Logo FurAffinity Logo May-16-18 22:59:41 PDT
Not now. Maybe later.)
 Posted by Sigi (0) May-17-18 20:53:20 PDT
If you do start doing commissions - I'd love to get something from you!
 Posted by Alkiva (0) May-16-18 09:55:10 PDT
your suits are so good!
 Posted by Playza (6) MyPage Logo FurAffinity Logo May-16-18 22:59:51 PDT
Ty!
 Posted by Ruthie_Henshall (1) May-16-18 14:57:08 PDT
If I was going to Would I be able to bid on this suit for my daughter who is nearly 16? Do you have an age limit on suits? My daughter is doing really well in her GCSE's and it would be an amazing treat as she has been saving for a year!
- sincerely, Ruthie
 Posted by Playza (6) MyPage Logo FurAffinity Logo May-16-18 23:17:47 PDT
Of course!)
 Posted by Ruthie_Henshall (1) May-16-18 23:19:45 PDT
That's great! I'll keep that in mind and hopefully we'll get the money together and be able to put down a bid.
- Ruthie
 Posted by Ruthie_Henshall (1) May-18-18 15:54:16 PDT
Hello it's me again, I was wondering whether you would sell me the suit for a flat $900 as this is our point and we really would like to gift our daughter this suit, I am so sorry to have to ask this of you and it would be truly amazing if you could
Kind regards- Ruthie
 Posted by Playza (6) MyPage Logo FurAffinity Logo May-18-18 23:52:12 PDT
Sorry, but this is a violation of the rules of the auction. I must sell only to the winner.)
 Posted by Ruthie_Henshall (1) May-18-18 23:53:51 PDT
So sorry! I didn't realise thank you for informing me and no problem at all -Ruthie
[ Reply ]
 Posted by SmallSaber (2) FurAffinity Logo DeviantArt Logo May-19-18 17:27:57 PDT
OH MY GOD
New Question/Comment

Did you mean to Reply To a comment above? Simply click the "Reply" link in the lower-right corner of the comment to specifically reply to it and notify the author of the response.

Use the following form to enter a new question or comment about this auction. If you are not the seller of the auction, then the seller will receive a notification of your comment if they have that feature enabled. If you are the seller, please note that this is not an appropriate place to make note of updates or additions to the auction terms - use the Auction Control page to do that instead. All comments use plain text formatting at this time.

As a friendly reminder, please obey our policies regarding comments. This especially applies to making off-bid-sheet offers, offers for trade, and asking users to contact you privately or off-site. See the Communications Policy for more details.

Auction #: 1102750
Comment:
Username:
Password:

© 2000, 2003, 2007 FurBuy Internet Systems / © 2009, 2011 PanDimMar LLC   -   FurBuy and logo are trademarks of Pan-Dimensional Marketplace, LLC
Further use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use