Your Quality Source for Live Furry Auctions for 15 Years
New Betas! FurBuy Classifieds and FurBuy Forums FurBuy operates on your donations. Become a Contributing Member or purchase Ad Banner space today!
We need Alpha Testers! Help us bang on our new site!
Auction Information

Auction #1102634 - Giant Wolf Plush

Comments for Auction# 1102634
 Posted by LeoLionhearted (13) Apr-9-18 23:38:17 PDT
I am in Phoenix Arizona makes me wonder how far away you would have to ship If needed
[ Reply ]
 Posted by Frouzon (1) FurAffinity Logo Apr-10-18 07:50:06 PDT
Iím based in Scottsdale so not that far at all.
[ Reply ]
 Posted by inuyasha086 (19) FurAffinity Logo Apr-10-18 13:56:34 PDT
a few things to ask if that's ok.
first is the wolf is 4'foot 2"in right?
2.what would shipping to 33772 be?
and why the 30% down payment? is it already made or do you have to make it and the one in the pic is a demo?
I hope to hear from you soon and thank you your time.
[ Reply ]
 Posted by Frouzon (1) FurAffinity Logo Apr-10-18 16:44:56 PDT
Hi, thanks so much for the inquiry!
The wolf in the picture is 4 feet 2 inches, correct.
Shipping would be 30 bucks to that address, I always try my best to pack my boxes small to get the best prices!
This is a ready made item. You are getting the wolf in the picture! The 30% downpayment is only if you are choosing to proceed on a payment plan! This is to both insure you the slot and if you back out, insure I have at least got my materials cost.
If you plan to pay the full price upfront you can completely ignore this.
[ Reply ]
 Posted by Fuzzywolflover (1) Apr-11-18 19:37:08 PDT
Would be possible to maybe get another one in another fur color? Plus how much would be shipping to 78610.
[ Reply ]
 Posted by Frouzon (1) FurAffinity Logo Apr-11-18 20:48:52 PDT
Shipping would be 25 USD. I do take custom orders for these! They are a flat price of 400 USD and are over 4 feet. Please feel free to email me at [see my User Profile for e-mail address] or check me out on Twitter or Instagram @Frouzon to get more information on custom orders for these giant plushies!
[ Reply ]
New Question/Comment

Did you mean to Reply To a comment above? Simply click the "Reply" link in the lower-right corner of the comment to specifically reply to it and notify the author of the response.

Use the following form to enter a new question or comment about this auction. If you are not the seller of the auction, then the seller will receive a notification of your comment if they have that feature enabled. If you are the seller, please note that this is not an appropriate place to make note of updates or additions to the auction terms - use the Auction Control page to do that instead. All comments use plain text formatting at this time.

As a friendly reminder, please obey our policies regarding comments. This especially applies to making off-bid-sheet offers, offers for trade, and asking users to contact you privately or off-site. See the Communications Policy for more details.

Auction #: 1102634
Comment:
Username:
Password:

© 2000, 2003, 2007 FurBuy Internet Systems / © 2009, 2011 PanDimMar LLC   -   FurBuy and logo are trademarks of Pan-Dimensional Marketplace, LLC
Further use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use