Your Quality Source for Live Furry Auctions for 15 Years
New Betas! FurBuy Classifieds and FurBuy Forums FurBuy operates on your donations. Become a Contributing Member or purchase Ad Banner space today!
FurBuy Seeking Professional Web Designer for new Site Design
Auction Information

Auction #1091727 - Dog Mini Partial for auction!

Comments for Auction# 1091727
 Posted by HannahAmporr (0) Jan-9-17 05:18:56 PDT
Could you please calculate shipping to 25901?
 Posted by BatCatSuits (0) FurAffinity Logo Jan-9-17 12:16:24 PDT
shipping would be about $60
 Posted by alphawolfpack12 (0) Jan-10-17 19:52:11 PDT
Hello! I was wondering what color did you use for the fur and what kind of fur you used (such as shag or something) if they are specific colors I would like to know because those are really nice colors! Also where did you get that fur it's amazing!
 Posted by BatCatSuits (0) FurAffinity Logo Jan-10-17 23:29:59 PDT
the shorter brown fur was a local find, but I believe it is similar to Teddy in the color Brown. The ivory fur is luxury shag, and the longer brown fur is also luxury shag.
 Posted by alphawolfpack12 (0) Jan-11-17 06:07:04 PDT
Thank you I'm trying to look at different furs that really helped it's appreciated!
 Posted by alphawolfpack12 (0) Jan-11-17 13:08:00 PDT
If you buy this fur suit does it already come with a name and and "personality" I guess you could say? Or do you get to make up the character of you are to buy it?
 Posted by BatCatSuits (0) FurAffinity Logo Jan-11-17 17:22:20 PDT
The character does not have a name of personality yet, you can make it completely your own. Only the design of the head, tail, and hand design is set in stone :)
 Posted by alphawolfpack12 (0) Jan-11-17 18:00:53 PDT
That's really good to know I like to be creative with names and probably other people do too :)
 Posted by sagebewillow (0) Jan-13-17 04:07:20 PDT
Do you only accept PayPal for payments?
 Posted by BatCatSuits (0) FurAffinity Logo Jan-13-17 11:12:37 PDT
We only accept payment plans for auctions over $300. We'd prefer that anything under the sales price of $300 is payed in full.
 Posted by BatCatSuits (0) FurAffinity Logo Jan-13-17 11:14:31 PDT
Sorry, I misread your comment. Yes, we take paypal. We normally send an invoice and the invoice can be payed through a few different options.
 Posted by sagebewillow (0) Jan-13-17 13:25:49 PDT
Out of curiosity, what ways of payment can you accept?
 Posted by BatCatSuits (0) FurAffinity Logo Jan-13-17 13:33:13 PDT
the invoice has the option to pay through paypal, debit, or credit card if I remember correctly.
 Posted by sagebewillow (0) Jan-13-17 13:35:44 PDT
okay, thank you so much for responding!
 Posted by BatCatSuits (0) FurAffinity Logo Jan-13-17 13:36:49 PDT
No problem, Thank you for asking about the payment options.
 Posted by alphawolfpack12 (0) Jan-13-17 07:30:24 PDT
What is the tail connected by? Is i one of those that connect by belt?
 Posted by BatCatSuits (0) FurAffinity Logo Jan-13-17 11:13:23 PDT
The tail is not connected to a belt, it has loops in it so it can be worn with any belt.
 Posted by alphawolfpack12 (0) Jan-14-17 20:31:30 PDT
Right that's what I meant I appreciate answering my questions :)
 Posted by BatCatSuits (0) FurAffinity Logo Jan-14-17 21:43:31 PDT
No Problem :)
 Posted by alphawolfpack12 (0) Jan-13-17 07:30:26 PDT
What is the tail connected by? Is i one of those that connect by belt?
 Posted by sagebewillow (0) Jan-14-17 08:52:05 PDT
Is the partial coming from a smoke-free household?
 Posted by BatCatSuits (0) FurAffinity Logo Jan-14-17 11:09:11 PDT
Yes. No one in our household smokes
 Posted by Candiceghio (2) Twitter Logo DeviantArt Logo Jan-15-17 11:20:09 PDT
What would shipping be to California?
 Posted by BatCatSuits (0) FurAffinity Logo Jan-15-17 13:18:58 PDT
Depending on where in California it's being shipped to, between $45 and $50 most liketly
 Posted by Boomerky (0) Jan-15-17 17:03:42 PDT
Hello! I'm in Oregon and I was wondering if you'd be willing to meet up half way to save on shipping??
 Posted by BatCatSuits (0) FurAffinity Logo Jan-15-17 17:08:33 PDT
My Boyfriend Is heading down to portland next weekend, If you're interested and win the auction, we'd be willing to meet you there to drop off the partial.
 Posted by Boomerky (0) Jan-15-17 17:13:50 PDT
What is the payment due date? And would you be able to accept payment in cash if met in person?
 Posted by BatCatSuits (0) FurAffinity Logo Jan-15-17 17:16:10 PDT
As long as you pay within the week of the end of the auction, its okay. And yes, we're willing to take cash.
 Posted by alphawolfpack12 (0) Jan-15-17 20:08:17 PDT
So for pay pal how can I pay this fur bidding is new to me so mind helping me out?
 Posted by BatCatSuits (0) FurAffinity Logo Jan-15-17 20:15:59 PDT
Send us an email at [see my User Profile for e-mail address] with your adrdress and we will be able to send you your invoice. Note that there is an additional shipping fee since the auction did not go over $500. The shipping fee will be calculated out and added to your invoice. Since the auction is close to $300, I'll give you a week to pay off your invoice if you can not pay it all in full. Suits normally get shipped out between a day or two of the invoice being payed off.
 Posted by alphawolfpack12 (0) Jan-15-17 20:21:02 PDT
do is send it to your secondary or primary email?
 Posted by BatCatSuits (0) FurAffinity Logo Jan-15-17 20:27:10 PDT
We'll just send an email to you, one moment please
 Posted by alphawolfpack12 (0) Jan-15-17 20:29:27 PDT
thats is my old email my new one is [see my User Profile for e-mail address] I just sent you one lol
 Posted by BatCatSuits (0) FurAffinity Logo Jan-15-17 20:30:36 PDT
Alright, we will send you your invoice ina moment
 Posted by alphawolfpack12 (0) Jan-15-17 20:31:07 PDT
Ty very much :)
New Question/Comment

Did you mean to Reply To a comment above? Simply click the "Reply" link in the lower-right corner of the comment to specifically reply to it and notify the author of the response.

Use the following form to enter a new question or comment about this auction. If you are not the seller of the auction, then the seller will receive a notification of your comment if they have that feature enabled. If you are the seller, please note that this is not an appropriate place to make note of updates or additions to the auction terms - use the Auction Control page to do that instead. All comments use plain text formatting at this time.

As a friendly reminder, please obey our policies regarding comments. This especially applies to making off-bid-sheet offers, offers for trade, and asking users to contact you privately or off-site. See the Communications Policy for more details.

Auction #: 1091727
Comment:
Username:
Password:

© 2000, 2003, 2007 FurBuy Internet Systems / © 2009, 2011 PanDimMar LLC   -   FurBuy and logo are trademarks of Pan-Dimensional Marketplace, LLC
Further use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use