Your Quality Source for Live Furry Auctions for 15 Years
New Betas! FurBuy Classifieds and FurBuy Forums FurBuy operates on your donations. Become a Contributing Member or purchase Ad Banner space today!
We need Alpha Testers! Help us bang on our new site!
View Auction # 1108820
Fursuit Commissions Open
Category:   Fursuits : Commissions : General Audience Auction Closed
Seller: marshmallowe (3) (More...) MyPage Logo High Bidder: No Bids Placed
Opening Bid: $600.00 Current Bid: --
Quantity: View FAQ for this item 2 Total Bids: 0
Bid Increment: View FAQ for this item Standard    
    Shipping from: Plano, Texas
Auction Start: Mar-7-19 12:23:04 PDT Auction Ends: Mar-14-19 20:23:04 PDT
 Add this auction to Tracking list  Mail this auction to a friend
Payment: Seller accepts: Personal Checks, USPS Money Orders, Credit Cards (Direct), PayPal (Credit Card), Bank/Cashier's Checks, See Description for Details
Shipping: Seller ships to: Continental US Only, United States, See Description for Details
Comments: 0 Posted Comments   -   Ask Question / Post Comment
Warnings: Seller has flagged this as a Long-Term Completion auction - bid at own risk
Auction Image
Auction Description
15% off of non candid species!!! Taking fursuit commissions!
15% off non candid species
*Base Prices*
Digi Fullsuit - 1500
Planti Fullsuit - 1300
Partial - 1000
Heads-600
Send me a ref sheet and tell me what you want commissioned for a quote! [see my User Profile for e-mail address or leave a comment]

*social media*
(WIP BUT HAS LOTS OF PICS)
https://angelafarnan.wixsite.com/dingbatcreations
https://www.facebook.com/angela.farnan
https://www.instagram.com/Mush_and_rooms/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8yTLG9Ll70



*payment*
I take payment through Venmo/paypal.

*Time*
Fast turnaround rate, roughly 4-8 weeks per commission.
60% Paid down to reserve spot, the other 40% upon completion.

0268
Advertisement
Place Bid
Regretfully, no bids were placed on this auction.
This auction is now closed for bidding.

What to do next: If you are the seller of the auction, you have 365 days to Relist this auction before it is archived and no longer available.

Comment / Question

Use the following form to quickly enter a new question or comment about this auction. Please be sure to Read Comments first to see if your question or comment has already been posted.

As a friendly reminder, please obey our policies regarding comments. This especially applies to making off-bid-sheet offers, offers for trade, and asking users to contact you privately or off-site. See the Communications Policy for more details.

Auction #: 1108820
Comment:
Username:
Password:
   
Quick Login: Username:   Password:  
© 2000, 2003, 2007 FurBuy Internet Systems / © 2009, 2011 PanDimMar LLC   -   FurBuy and logo are trademarks of Pan-Dimensional Marketplace, LLC
Further use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use